Blogging from A to Z: Albert (and assassination)

2

Posted by gedneydroveend | Posted in Charlie | Posted on April 1, 2016

A

We created an A to Z of words that made us think about something we’ve learned about the Victorians, and used them for inspiration to write our blog posts. Some links are more obvious than others, but all of our posts are original, interesting and the result of our hard work! Enjoy šŸ™‚

Albert was a prince. He was kind and helpful to little poor people like people in the lower class. Did you know that Prince Albert helped poor people that were in the lower class and upper class? But mostly lower class because they were obviously poor kids and adults.

Queen Victoria had several assassination attempts by people who did not like her. They attacked in several places but they did not attack altogether to kill her; they attacked one by one but they all failed. Did you know that there were seven attempts?

Comments (2)

Hi guys!

I loved hearing about what you have been learning. I didn’t know that there had been seven attempts to kill Queen Victoria. I once visited the house that she and Albert lived in on the Isle of Wight – it had beautiful gardens and was right next to the beach.

I’m writing about Harry Potter and Pokemon if you wanted to visit my pages šŸ™‚

Good luck with the rest of the challenge,

Ros
Fangirl Stitches
Travel like a Geek

Thank you for commenting and I’d love to see your page sometime.

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar